Iron Filtration System installed at Amaroo Lifestyle Village from 29ppm to 0.2ppm. Note the above photo visually indicates the iron staining on the footpath previously. The new footpath has no signs of iron staining from using the Land & Water Technologies Iron Filtration.
Iron Filtration & Iron Removal
Iron is a common water contaminant. It can be difficult to remove because it may change its valence state that is change from the water soluble ferrous state (Fe2+) to the insoluble Ferric State (Fe3+). When Oxygen or an oxidizing agent is introduced, ferrous states changes to ferric which is insoluble and it precipitates, leading to a rusty (red – brown) appearance in water. This change can occur when deep well water is pumped into a distribution system where it adsorbs oxygen. Ferric iron has to be removed before it destroys valves, piping all other water treatment equipment and water-using devices.
- Remove Iron
- Total Suspended Solids
- Reduced Odour
- High Content MnO2 coating (10%)
- Very High Surface Area
- Higher Filtration Rates
- Filtration of sand, sediment and suspended solids, down to 3 micron
- High efficiency removal capacity of Iron
- Effective reduction of Arsenic, Zinc, Copper, Lead, Radium, Uranium radionuclides and other heavy metals
- Media replacement every 5 – 7 years
- No disinfection by product
- Low operational costs
- Chemical free process
*Individual results may vary from bore location, water quality and other contaminants.
For more information, email us your enquiry below or call Louis on (08) 9209 3330